分享到:0
查看: 0 调整字体[摘要]上周末让小伙伴们日思夜想的真人版《美女与野兽》终于上映了~艾玛女神版的美女和大表哥版的野兽,你萌可还满意?华丽丽的画面+一波演技派客串,忙着舔屏的同时影片里哪些台词最让你念念不忘呢?
上个周末让小伙伴们日思夜想的真人版《美女与野兽》终于上映了~艾玛女神版的美女和大表哥版的野兽,你萌可还满意?华丽丽的画面+一波演技派客串,忙着舔屏的同时,影片里哪些台词最让你念念不忘呢?
Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?
贝尔:这里的每本书你都读过?
Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.
野兽:没有,它们有些是希腊文的。
Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.
野兽:想想你一直梦寐以求的事情。在你的脑海中呈现,用你的心灵去感受。
Belle: What are you?
贝尔:你是什么?
Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!
卢米埃: 我是卢米埃!
Belle: And... you can talk?
贝尔:可是…… 你会讲话?
Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!
葛士华:得了,他当然会讲话!他从来就是这样!
Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?
贝尔:(对发刷说)你叫什么名字?
Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.
葛士华:那就是个发刷。
Beast: Will you join me for dinner?
野兽:你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?
Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?
贝尔:你拿我当囚犯,现在还让我与你共进晚餐?你是疯了吗?
Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!
贝尔:我宁愿饿死也不和你一起吃饭!
Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!
野兽:好啊,随你便!饿死吧!
Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!
野兽:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也别吃!
Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.
贝尔:我从未谢过你的救命之恩。
Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...
野兽:我也不曾谢过你没丢下我去喂狼……
Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?
野兽:你在这儿干什么?你对它做了什么?
Belle: Nothing!
贝尔:什么也没有!
Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!
野兽:你知道你会造成什么吗?你会毁了这玫瑰!出去!滚!
Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?
贝尔:最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?
Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...
卢米埃:主人会永远成为野兽……
Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!
葛士华:……我们也会变成古董!
责编:汉网
上一篇:2017中国中南地区各城市最好民办大学排行榜
下一篇:小学生走廊上跑步入厕,被同学绊倒致10级伤残
分享到: 0
论坛推荐众议院 民生财经 时尚亲子